Online Telesales Customer Service and Admin Assistant
Office-Based in Hove, East Sussex. REF: OTCS101
(Note: This role is part of the UK’s Kickstart Programme and is via Brighton and Hove DWP and the surrounding area. If you have a DWP Work Coach, please go through them first).
- You will be calling recently enrolled clients to help them complete the enrolment process.
- Encourage clients to promote Tutorwiz to the client’s wider sphere of contacts and networks.
- To proactively find leads to pass to the sales team.
- Field any calls necessary from clients
- Support the sales and marketing function of the company.
- Data input into the systems, etc.
- General admin work to support the running of the company.
Tutorwiz is one of the UK’s newest digital online educational support programmes for children between 6-16 studying Maths and English; (www.tutorwiz.uk.) We are looking for an enthusiastic customer service and admin assistant to contribute to our high customer support level. You will be responsible for ensuring the clients get the best service possible, including proactively talking to families, understanding their requirements, and maintaining good customer relationships.
You must be an excellent communicator, perfect telephone manner, have superior people skills, and be empathetic to families with children who are not achieving their potential with their schooling in Maths and English.
You will also have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite. You will have training on all other systems Tutorwiz used.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers.
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Help with the admin function, which includes data input into systems, field email enquiries, support Marketing Director and general “muck-in” with the rest of the team.
- Proven experience in telesales or other sales/customer service role.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programmes, Microsoft Office, ZOHO, etc.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language and have the right to work in the UK.
- Able to understand issues associated with the UK school’s system, home-schooling, children with learning disabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection, and to be able to ask questions.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Good school qualifications in the core subjects.
- It is ideally suited to anyone who has worked in a B2C environment.
- Training will be given on systems.
- Bonus is paid if you bring in leads that the sales team converts.
- Full Kickstart compliant with any extra training and support the successful candidate needs.
- You must send a Cover Letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Telephone interview with the MD; Roleplay
- Face to Face interview in the office with MD and Head of Marketing.
- Any questions, please email email@example.com.